Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Mooo!

I have not been completely thrilled with myself lately. I have felt very much gross. Kind of fat, if you will. And of course, Zach being the always wonderful husband, will always love me anyway, and I look great to him, blah, blah, blah. I know all of this, and yet I still feel a bit large. Like I'm occupying more area than is necessary for one person to occupy. So, I decided to do something about it instead of continuing to grow in outrageous proportions. I have been very good about watching my food and being careful of what I consume. Although I have been very neglectful of exercise.
So I started a new work out today. I didn't really start it as much as came back to it after a year. I did other things of health importance (not as much as I should have or would have liked), just not this one in particular. I don't wish to broadcast the specifics of this workout, but if you are interested, it really does work well, and in a manner of speaking, it begot us Tristin.
Anyway, I felt like a complete COW. Since I had done it in a previous life, I figured that I may be a bit off, but holy moly! It's a lot of fun and I really like doing it. But some of the luster wears off when you have to keep rewinding to get one certain move down and you watch it and try it over & over and you still can't do it. I was quickly reminded why I abandoned this certain portion and moved on to another segment. So, I will try again tomorrow while I have a free 30min (ha! ha!) and hopefully it will a bit more to my liking. Or I may just give up. In either case, I feel very good about myself at this moment, so mission accomplished. At least until I hork down a chili dog, Frito's and an apple dumpling with ice cream. I'm not perfect. Maybe I'll try half a dumpling...

3 comments:

Andy and Cari said...

I laughed out loud...really very hard, I am kinda glad no was was here to witness my snort.

Lindsey said...

Hilarious, Cristi! I just discovered your blog and will greatly enjoy reading it in the future. You're too funny!

Anonymous said...

Really, I need to know more about this workout!