Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Misc.

Well, I have been a bit busy. Busy & lazy. I want to be honest! I have been teaching swimming 3 days each week, and of course taking care of the kids is a job in itself.

We went to the zoo last week. That was a lot of fun. I love the zoo! Tristin was not at all thrilled with the fish. I think it was because with the cut away view, it kind of scared him. He did enjoy the polar bear a lot, as well as the walruses and roosters! Maura of course loved everything! They both got to feed the giraffe, and they liked doing that.

I made my own lip gloss. That was fun. I may do it again and play with the flavors and things. I also was able to get a tortilla press. I love it! I made some yesterday with maza mix. I will try to make those into chips. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, Just a sampling of what has been going on. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things and write some more, if anybody is still interested...



Are you really still surprised at my lack of shutter-bug-y-ness? I am resolving to get better

2 comments:

Anna said...

There are those of us who stalk your blog waiting for an update! We love to read about your life:) Love the updates to the blog - very cool! Let me know about this tortilla press thing...I am VERY interested! See ya.

Bethany said...

Where did you find tortilla press? I might have to arrange a playdate/ tortilla making date. Is that wrong?

I love the new pictures. So very cute.