Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

New People

As I'm sure most of you know, I am not a people person. Sure, I have a family, friends, I babysit, lifeguard & teach swimming, and yet, I am very much a loner.

Especially when it comes to new people.

Especially new people on the internet.

Seriously, you never know who's out there...

Well, one day a month or two ago, I was searching for a home made pop-tart recipe (if I remember correctly), sure that I could make something far more tasty than what I was buying at the store.

I will read the comments on new recipes like this, to see what others thought & maybe their insight would help me. There was one comment left from somebody saying they were writing a book on living on on income, and if anybody wanted to have input, to e-mail her.

Yes, I hemmed & I hawed, but I sent her an e-mail. I was too late, for the book was already shipped to be published.

However, this lovely woman, Monique, has a blog that I visit regularly, and you can find it over there -> in my list, Stretching the One Income Dollar.

She has some fun, easy advice, and tells about what works for her & her family. I know that many of you are experts in the money saving, stretching arena, but I thought I'd share this little gem with you all.

No comments: