Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Pay Attention

So I was trying to get an http://www.examiner.com/x-11699-Indianapolis-Parenting-Examiner together. To do that, I begin with my trusty search engine and type in what I'm looking for. Depending on time, I more often that not just bookmark the page & check them all out later for content, etc.

So, I am doing a series on being prepared, and am on the article about canning. I wanted to present some facts about the vitamin/nutrient content of fresh vs. canned food, and options. Well, as I was going through my bookmarked pages, and one started to look a little... different. I was kind of surprised that Healthy Indiana would refer to ground ginger as a major at home vs. store bough food.

Look closer, Cristi.

Oh! Healthy India!

Did not apply to my needs!

No comments: