Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Well, I feel like I am trying to keep my head above water. Kind of funny to think that I am swamped with swim lesson fiasco that it contributing to my drowning feeling!

Anyway, we had a lovey trip to Iowa a few weekends ago. I love visiting with my great grandmother. I love seeing my kids interact with their great-great grandmother. I also confess that I do like the fact that after 101 (and a half) years, her hearing is below par, so she wasn't able to hear the fussing, the parental threats, and Maura's newly found teenage voice.

If you are around Tristin enough, you know that when he does choose to speak, that it either A) hard to understand B) very quiet or (usually) C) both. So my G-G-ma (Gram) was unable to hear him most of the weekend, and even asked a few times if he even talked. At one point it was was just she and Tristin and I. He got super excited about something and yelled. Her face lit up and her jaw dropped with surprise. She said that was the first time she heard him talk!

I am going to try to get some pictures up and some more posts. Hopefully with in the next few days.

And don't forget there are swim lesson sign-ups tomorrow and next Thursday!

No comments: