Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The best laid plans of mice & moms......

So the grand plan was to begin our home school yesterday. actually, the grand grand plan was to begin last Monday, but that never happened.

Coincidentally, neither did yesterday.

So, I am going to try my darndest to get going, really going today. It's only kindergarten (mostly), so it's not like I am doing quantum physics (like I would EVER do that), but getting on a schedule and keeping it is proving ot be difficult.

If I am just getting on a schedule for myself, no big deal. But this one includes the kids. They do better with a schedule, and I know Maura loves to do worksheets.

So, here it goes. Me and my new schedule. What fun.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We got started later than I wanted to, too. Here's to a new school year!