Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

teeth

I am not a fan of teeth. They gross me out like almost nothing else can. Maura has lost her fourth tooth. Although losing this one went pretty much as you'd expect, the loss of the third is an entertaining story...


Maura would walk up to Zach or me, and ask us to wiggle her tooth to see how loose it was. Disgusting practice. Well one evening she came in with the tooth in her hand. She walked up to Zach, who almost immediately commented on the the amount of blood in her mouth. This is pretty much how it went:

Zach: Wow! Did you pull it out? That is a lot of blood!

Maura: shakes head no

Tristin: Yup, dat's a wot of bwood (yes, i agree with my father's comment)

Z: Did you pull it?

M: No, Tristin did

Z: (looking at Tristin) Did you pull her tooth out?!

T: smiling and nodding affirmatively

Z: Why?!?!

T: Because she told me to!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, my, gosh. I can just see the look on his face. Gross!

Anna said...

Laughing, laughing and more laughing! Love your family!

Dehoff:DOLL OUTFITS TO BLESS said...

Save it for me.I want to make a necklace!!! : )