Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

hello!

Since I can remember, my wonderful grandmother has never failed to ask (multiple times a year) if I keep a journal or diary...

She has made several attempts to tempt me to keeping a journal... For as many years up until the recent past, I have received a blank book for such endeavors. 

Bless her heart. 

Since attempting to take a break from my out-of-fashion blog, I have realized that this electronic version of a diary was as good as I was gonna get. And even Grandma can read it!

So, I am back. 

Some of this stuff is too good to keep to myself. Some is just unbelievable. Some is boring stuff that happens. But it is the life I am living...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back. :)

Anna said...

Yay!!! Love to hear about your adventures!