Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

OK, after watching the Wizard of OZ for about the 45th time, I figured out something. I think Dorothy was being used. The Scarecrow, Tinman & Lion had clear objectives, but I believe so did the wizard and Glenda the Good Witch.
I think that Glenda needed to be done with the Wicked Witch of the West, but for some reason (which I intend to find out what) was unable to do it herself. And the Wizard had an excuses to finally leave OZ, remember he landed there on accident. Plus he was the one in charge of announcing visitors to himself, giving carriage rides to a color- changing horse, and of course, he had to answer the door to the Emerald City. If I were a wizard of a city, but still had to answer the door, I would quit. He also spied on people, which wasn't cool.
Anyway, one day when Maura is ready to hear the real story behind her beloved movie, I will gently tell her. As I will also tell her of the original "The Little Mermaid" and "Cinderella." Zach gets upset when I tell him about the stories. But hey, it's the truth!

No comments: