Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Biography- Zach

Zachary Scott DeHoff

Zachary Scott DeHoff was born on April 20, 1979. He was born in Maryland. He has a sister who is one year younger, and 3 brothers, 8yrs, 11yrs, and 15yrs younger. He is a great son & brother. An amazing husband. He is a wonderful daddy. We met when he was 16 and I was 14 – he picked me up to baby sit the younger brothers. We kind of talked. Then he showed up at church a few years later with Jon, Doug, Brian and the rest of the “guys.” I was friends with the guys, so Zach and I got to talk and what not. Anyway, we dated, we got engaged, we got married, February 16, 2002. He is working two jobs, and going to school for his bachelors in Criminal Justice. The plan is law school after that, but we’ll see what happens. He is probably one of the most intelligent people I know. He is definitely the hardest working person I know. He is very kind, gentle, and understanding. He is also lots of fun. I know that my girl nights for many years would not have been complete without Lauren, Jess, and Zach. He is very into shooting, hunting, and he would be considered a… I believe the “correct” term is survivalist… I know that I really don’t deserve him and I thank God for putting us together. I have learned a lot from Zach, and I’m sure I will continue to learn from him.

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

I feel like I am missing out on something - we dated, we got engaged, we got married. Will there be more of story there?