Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

One Year

Tristin is one year old today. I just cannot believe it has been that long since he was born. It seems such a short time ago that we were trying to figure out a name, and I can remember going in and being prepped for the surgery. I feel so privileged to have such a wonderful little man in my life. So much so, that I won't even try to explain it here. He has been so much fun. He is definitely a momma's boy. He is very adventurous and loves to entertain. And eat. He loves his food! I can't wait until he starts talking and we get to see what goes on in his head. And to see how he and Maura interact will surely be a sight!
I love you very much, baby boy, and I squeeze you tight all day and every other chance I get. You are a joy and a wonderful gift from God that I do not want to take for granted. I am looking forward to seeing the man you will become and the amazing things you will do in life. I love you!

1 comment:

Andy and Cari said...

Happy Birthday baby boy! We love you!