I thought that it only appropriate for you to get to see the oddities of Zach, since he is the patriarch of this blog. If you get nervous or scared, please continue reading, and remember that I live with these things everyday, so they are not life threatening! Also, I am writing these for Zach... He said I would know better about these things...
1. Zach will not ship a package until I have double checked the item being sent, the address on the box, the e-mail, and again the box, and sometimes I even have to watch him seal the box!
2. When locking up the house at night, Zach will stand at the garage door for literally 2-3min staring into the garage at the large door... making sure it is shut... after it is shut
3. He will also spend the same amount of time looking at his alarm clock, making sure that it is set to the correct time... it is on the correct time
4. The only foods Zach refuses to eat are sweet potatoes & guacamole
5. Zach is one of the most articulate, best speakers I have ever met. He also is one of the worst spellers I have ever met. And I worked with elementary children!
6. We have lived in our house for over 6 years, and he will still ask where things are located... I have not re-organized!
7. One year for Christmas, and then his birthday, we got Zach Cinderella, and The Little Mermaid. He loved it!