Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Formal Apology & Retraction

Elizabeth & Vinny,
I am so sorry for thinking that Vinny gave me a flea. I was mistaken, it was actually the other dog! I had never met him, and I heard his name mentioned, so I assumed that it was his flea. Please forgive me. I did get to meet him last night, and I just wanted to squish and hug him! I hope that you both find it in your hearts to forgive me.

On a slightly related note, happy birthday! I know I said I would make you birthday brownies, and I was going to yesterday, but didn't get around to it. If you can be patient, I will make you Christmas brownies, and maybe throw in a little something extra for your wait!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Being the goldly woman I am, I have searched my heart and found the forgiveness you requested. Thank you for apologizing in such a public way. And as a rule, I accept brownies anytime of the year :)