Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Commentary

So Tristin has been climbing on the counter and getting into things. Like green sprinkles.

We started some seeds inside while it was still too cold outside. We started some pumpkins, sunflowers, tomatoes, peppers, sugar snap peas and morning glorys (glories?). Anyway, the main reason I started them so early was so the kids would have something to watch and get excited about. Never mind that the sole survivors are a few morning glorys and 4 pea plants. Don't ask.

I am swamped with swim lessons. I am short two instructors as of right now. That is leaving me short of breath when I think about it. Then I start thinking about having a staff, and how I need to have materials ready for them, and be able to pay them. and then have parents to answer to when their kid can't swim laps after 6 classes.... I am having an anxiety attack just thinking about it all. Please pray for my sanity, and that I can be at peace with the whole mess.

On a completely unrelated topic, are any of you interested in teaching swim lessons?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Praying for you! I sink better than I swim these days. I don't think a ginormous belly would instill confidence in anyone. :)