Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Act your age!

Am I the only one having hard time realizing exactly how old I am? I know I'm not 18 anymore, but I almost can't believe I am pushing 30! I guess I still feel as though I am younger. I just don't think of myself as a grown up. Maybe it's all in my head.

I am forced to confront this mind bending thought with the lessons coming up. I am going to have a staff. I will be the boss to 6 people next week. I will have applications, and meetings and be giving out paychecks. I just feel like I am not old enough to be doing these things!

So, my mind is trying to figure out everything I need to do not only at home as a wife & mother, but as an employee and employer.

I did find my instructors & guards, so thanks for the prayers. Now I just need to focus on the details. . .

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I felt the same way when I got married, had Scott, etc. I felt like a kid pretending to be a grown-up. Sounds like you'll be one busy lady!

Lea said...

I have 10 years on you easily & I can tell you I still feel like I'm a kid pretending to be a grown-up!!

Have a great summer! Praying you get everything organized & juggled successfully :-)