Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Neglect

I know this blog has been neglected. Sorry.

Whew! I hate long, drawn out apologies. That was awful!

So, today is a big day for me. It is the last day that I will be babysitting. Well, on a regular basis anyway. I can handle a day here & there, but with home-school starting to loom in the distance, I don't know how to do it with Tristin, never mind another child.

Today is also the last day of our May session of swim lessons. I have been functioning on such a high level of stress, I actually may pass out when I get home tonight.

I have enjoyed the lessons. I am very happy to say that we still have two more sessions coming up, and I am still getting daily calls & e-mail about more students.

I can't remember how much I have told you about lessons. Basically, I ended up with a business that I never intended to have. Two days before registration, a miscommunication was discovered, and I was told that lessons were my thing. I thought I was merely a facilitator for our pool to host lessons. No, no, no.

So here I am with a business, employees and nobody to refer angry parents to but myself.

Hopefully the remainder of lessons will go as smoothly as the first days. Thank you for praying for me and the program. Please continue to do so.

I will try to be better about posting to you all!

No comments: