Friday, January 21, 2011

Doll House

Here is what has been accomplished as of Friday evening. I decided to kind of half bake it since it is going to be played with. I did use wood glue, but also hot glue... It seemed to work.

I am also missing a couple of walls. We will probably be going to the hardware store tomorrow. I am not expecting a miracle, but Maura is super excited about this, and she has a lot lower standards than she will in a few years, so I am hoping to make that work to my advantage.

Tonight I am going to try to get the stairs done, then hopefully by the end o the weekend it will be done!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That's looking good! And with a migraine too. I want to be you. :)