Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My career in construction


I went to Home Depot and bought a board. Then I drew the cuts I needed from it. As you may be able to tell, the angle of the side is clearly too steep, so the house now has an unintended sunroof.

You may also be able to see my mad decorating skills.... and if so, you can tell I have none whatsoever.

So there's the house. I think it may have turned out nicer if I had all the parts, as well as the time to really make it look nice. Personally, I like the hot glue drips.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm impressed!

Sarah said...

You have inspired me. I've always wanted to make a doll house and decorate it with tiny pieces of wall paper, tiny carpets, and a myriad of tiny little other things.

Alice said...

That is so cool. We had one in a box and I sold it on ebay:)

You are more patient than I.