Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I didn't realize how far behind I actually was in my blog writing. Wow.

There's not a whole lot going on here. Zach's work is going well, although time consuming. Good problem to have....

The homeschooling is going well. While overwhelming, and at times hard to do, I am convinced that it is the right thing for us.

I am staying busy with the teaching, cleaning, cooking, knitting.... and sometimes I wonder what I do all day!

I guess right now I am trying to figure out what to do.... I know that sounds kind of funny, considering the above statements, but I am having trouble with the motivation. I have been entertaining a coupe of employment opportunities, and am thinking and praying if either would be right for me. They would fit in well with our schedule, so it's not like a huge upheaval of our home life.

I will try to post more often. I am sorry to all 4 of you for the delay...

No comments: