Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

As I type this I am in a screened in porch, watching my children swim in the rain. My husband is napping in the living room. We are stuff on our super - big lunch. 

Zach read part of an article to the kids about the accepting & signing of the Declaration of Independence, and some of the consequences incurred by those signers. 

We were able to explain (age appropriately) the setting and what followed the signing, and also drew some Bible examples to help explain the situation. 


I have been very busy with VBS stuff. We have less than 20 kids at this point, and still need most of a staff. But I am sure it will be worth it in the end.... I am just ready to get it going. IF you want to sign up your children and yourselves ;) - visit THIS page of my blog. 

I will try to post some of the past events with pictures (aren't you surprised?!?!?). 


Have a wonderful Independence Day! Enjoy & exercise your freedoms!

No comments: