Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

road trip!

A little over a month ago, I joined my dear friend Cari on a road trip to Ohio. She 'needed' to get a lamp shade at Ikea, and of course I was up for ANY reason to take a road trip without teacup humans!

We had a blast, and I learned a lot about furniture and decoration... but I do not remember all of it. 

And I don't mean I remember some, but not all. I mean I do not remember any. That would be a more correct statement...

But it was a great trip and a lot of fun. This sign was hanging up near the check out. It made me laugh. I was a bit disappointed, though, since I was incredibly hungry. 

I would TOTALLY pay $.50 for a two story hot dog. 



After eating we traveled about 15min to Jungle Jim's. It was incredible. Since it was Saturday it was a bit busier than I like my grocery shopping/ sight seeing, but it was super cool. 

I do want to go back! I cannot imagine how overstimulating this would be to kids. We laughed A LOT. 

notice the tag line under the product name






No comments: