Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Good for 1 Year

Well, I got my recert in CPR from the American Red Cross... I'll keep my opinions to myself. I'll have to do it all over again next year, along with the lifeguarding segment. They will have restructured it all by then anyway. What a mess. So, with that out of the way, now I can focus on my EMT recert. I am a bit stressed since I have just over half of the hours I need.

My house is a complete disaster. I feel very overwhelmed.

We have another babysitting opportunity. For a little girl one weekend a month. I don't want to give any more details than that just yet. Please help us pray to find out if this is something we should do.

Maybe the next time we meet, my bathrooms will be clean.

Don't hold your breath!

2 comments:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

How can I help?

Grandma Barb said...

Don't hold my breath? If your bathroom isn't clean I may have to!! B