Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

FYI

Not that you have been waiting on the edge of your seats, but my bathrooms are clean. All of my laundry is done, and mostly folded. This does not include Zach's work clothes. Today the big challenge will be to get all of the floors clean. I will need to first make sure they are clear of things like bracelets, stacking toys, barbie shoes & clothes, sippys, dress up clothes, and other miscellaneous things. I must them sweep them, and then mop them. I am tired already just thinking about it. Maybe I should make some coffee to cope... Of course, I still have to get to the grocery at some point... that vinegar ain't gonna buy itself!

1 comment:

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

Yes, cleaning would be 10 times faster if there wasn't small toys everywhere as is the case in our house. I need some vinegar too, but I will have to wait until next week to get it. We need to get together soon and bake something - after your floors are clean of course.