Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Smells

I feel like a dog in a new place with way too many new smells. I have so much I want to get done, that I am all over the place, leaving bits & pieces of the previous task in evidence that i actually did it, but probably not a very good job!

Cari, I will have a view on Jurassic Park for you. I actually have a theory, but I need to watch it first. And I do realize that Charlie & the Chocolate Factory was a stretch (Jason :) but that's what makes it fun! Why, did you have a different take on it? Does anybody else have a movie they would like analyzed?

So, as I go through my smelly to-do list, I am trying to also learn how to balance our new schedule. I didn't realize how much the absence of FedEx would impact me. We'll see how it works out!

And after thought, how would you suggest potty- training a boy who takes off his diaper after he goes... he sits on the potty, but never does anything, but he clearly doesn't like to have his diaper wet. Maybe I should dedicate a day to a boy & his potty!

2 comments:

Heidi Stone said...

3daypottytraining.com

i swear by it.


ridillue

oneblessedmama said...

Wel- you all have hardwoods right? Let him run nekked! yes- Nekked! And then when he starts to dribble RUSH to the pot! It worked for us. I kept a little pot in the front room... Set the timer for every 10 min and when it buzzed, ew sat and tried. They were nekked from son up till son down! Also my boys LOVED to pee on trees( still do.) Or sink cheerios- it's fun. Or hey- you could just bring him over here for lil boys to show him- after all these cousins really SHOULD get to know one another!