Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Yesterday I had every intention of writing a new post.... that did not happen. I woke up with a migraine, and took my Rx as soon as I was out of bed.

It sort of ebbed and flowed until the kids were going to bed. The meds were wearing off and I wanted to wait til I went to bed to take more. So I went to bed around 8:30 and was asleep just after 9. It was so nice.

I woke up this morning with no migraine, but some remnants of yesterdays still hanging on, which is normal for me. So I am going to go slow today, and try to get some stuff done around the house, because.... oh. my.

I hope you all are enjoying this weather as much as I am..... I love it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Sorry you had a migraine. Those really, really stink. :(
I need to call you about homeschool stuff soon. I've found a few fun groups you might be interested in.

Sarah said...

I am in the "I HATE MIGRAINES" club. I'm the only member, but you're welcome to join me.