Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

School

As life dictates, we have been busy. I'm pretty certain that we are not the only ones. oh well.

The home school thing is going well. A friend of ours was home schooled, and now she is schooling her own children, so I love being able to call her with advice and thoughts. I was encouraged after talking with her the other day, so that was helpful.

Maura has been doing well with her school work. She enjoys it mostly, which is a huge blessing since she is as stubborn as the day is long.... I have no idea where she got that!

Tristin always wants to do something when she is, so I have work for him as well. Turns out he is smarter than I thought he was. That's been helpful!

So that's where we are on the school front. I'll get back with you and let you know about the other bust things we have going!

No comments: